Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Job Airtel!

Customer Care is maybe not such an over rated word, is it???

Heck! No matter what anyone says. I am truly impressed with Airtel's gesture of sending their most valuable customers a personalized table calendar. I happen to come across one of these given to my colleague, Maya George. Gifts such as these truly stand out and leave an impression. It makes you smile each time you look at it. I remember making one of these for my parents for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. My folks were thrilled. Though the year was 2008, my mother still keeps it and likes showing it off!









It is indeed a great way of saying Thank You for choosing us. Also, if you ask me, this is yet another way of putting creativity into good use.


Vodafone, U listening ?:-)

2 comments:

  1. Good Job !!!

    Keep goining...nice blog

    this is sathish , my mail id :
    you.cant.see.moi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice ! i dint know airtel did this? wow i too want one of those !! i spend a fortune on phone calls !!;-(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!